With SCORE, Small Businesses Achieve Big Success
Starting and growing a small business can be challenging, but you don’t have to go it alone. Your SCORE mentor will be there to answer questions, connect you with resources and offer guidance throughout the life of your business. SCORE mentors are volunteers, meaning they give their time freely to help business owners like you thrive. They are committed to the success of your business – and because they are all leaders in their fields, SCORE mentors deliver expert advice. Get started and find your mentor today!
- $394 - SCORE’s cost to help create one business
- $120 - SCORE’s cost to help create one job
- $34.66 - Amount SCORE clients return to the Federal Treasury for every federal dollar appropriated to SCORE
- 67% - Percentage of SCORE clients that reported an increase in business revenue
- 39% - Average business growth reported by SCORE clients
SCORE has a large impact and contribution to businesses nationwide
SCORE helps a diverse range of American Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs.
Of SCORE’S 2019 client base...