Albuquerque, NM, 87109
When it comes to marketing your small business, are you a bit unsure which direction to take? Maybe you have a quick question about branding materials, timing, message, social media, or how to develop a marketing plan. Or maybe you don’t know where to start. Either way, our local expert, DJ Heckes, will get you moving in the right direction. This interactive Q&A style one hour workshop also enables you to hear the marketing challenges and solutions of other local small business owners. It’s a chance to learn a lot during the lunch hour! Questions you may have:
• How do I best reach my customers?
• How much time and money should I spend on marketing?
• How can I create a marketing plan if I do not have a budget?
• Should I do social media? What is the best way to grow my business using marketing?
• Should I hire someone to do my marketing for me?
• What can I do to get FAST marketing results?
• What is a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and how do I come up with one?
• What marketing channels are best for my business (e.g., social media, PR, digital media, website, marketing collateral, radio, TV, etc.)?