Is access to capital for your small business keeping you up at night? It's time to learn more about the business funding and alternative financing options out there, and which approach is best for you and your business.
In this interactive Q&A style session, SCORE finance and accounting expert, Stephanie Skaggs, will provide answers to your most common questions, such as:
- What should I do if I have been turned down for a bank loan?
- What do my company's financial statements mean?
- How do I prepare financial projections?
- What is the difference between personal credit and business credit?
- Do I need an accountant to do my books?
- How can I fund a business startup?
- Should I take on a partner who will invest in my company?
- What is the difference between angel investors, private equity, and venture capital?
- How can I improve my credit scores?
- What is crowdfunding?
- Can I get 100% financing to start a business?
We hold this 60-minute session online via Zoom every 4th Tuesday of the month from 12-1PM (MT). Cost: $7.99.